If you have not joined the Crockett PTA yet, visit Member Hub to sign up online (online service fee applies) or download the membership form and return it to the main office. You can also contact Brenda Beihl, VP of Membership with any questions you may have.
Is your child transitioning to a new school this year? You may also contact Brenda to assist you with connecting to other members of your new PTA!
Don’t miss out on receiving current PTA member benefits including:
- Our Children digital magazine;
- Two PTA advocacy e-newsletters: PTA Takes Action and PTA Parent;
- Access to exclusive member content on the PTA.org website;
- Online e-learning or workshop training at state and national PTA conferences
- Discounts on national sponsor products;
Stay connected on the local, state, and national levels of PTA by joining today! We look forward to helping your child succeed.